Work for Street League
Join a nationwide team committed to changing young people's lives.
We want a society in which all young people have the opportunity of secure employment for a better future and we're always looking for likeminded people to help us on our mission. Our incredible team of passionate employees make a difference in the lives of young people in the UK’s most disadvantaged communities.Learn about the difference we make
Join a fun and values-led organisation
We have a committed and passionate team who share a common set of values.
- We value our people.
- We value young people and put them at the centre of everything we do.
- We value the power of sport.
- We value sustained social impact.
Our support for young people has never been more needed as we work to ensure all young people have the opportunity to secure employment and create a brighter future.Meet the Team
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud