HOW DO WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
We use the power of sport to tackle poverty and give young people the opportunities they need to succeed in life and the workplace.
We work with young people aged 14-30, living in the UK’s most disadvantaged communities, and help them overcome their practical and personal barriers to employment.
Our purpose is not to just engage with young people, but to ensure they progress into high-quality employment. Securing a job is important but sustaining it is our most valuable measure of success. Our focus is to ensure young people are supported to sustain their job, so it really has a life-changing impact.See Our Impact
- Street League's Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
- Inspirational Young Leaders
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud