Giving a Gift in Memory
Going to matches, playing sport or dancing til dawn, if your loved one was football mad or loved to keep fit, a gift to Street League in their name is the perfect way to keep their memory alive. Their gift will mean that they can continue to make an impact on the world by giving young people the skills, confidence and support they need for life and the workplace through the power of sport. Giving a gift in memory honours your loved one’s memory while giving hope to young people who share their love of sport.
Thank you for thinking of us during this difficult time.
Donating in Memory
Donations in memory help us support even more young people from disadvantaged communities to secure employment, all through the power of sport. From all of our young people: thank you.
If you are organising a funeral collection, please get in touch if you need any materials such as pin badges or information leaflets.
If there is a date that was special to my loved you can set up a regular donation here.
Explore ways to raise funds here.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud