Make a Donation
The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
The Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021 is now open!
This week, we are aiming to raise £2000 to unlock match funding from our generous corporate supporters at The Dawsongroup and The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust. This means for every £10 you donate, Street League receives £20.
One Donation. Twice the Impact.
Donate to our challenge here.
Donating to Street League
At Street League, we give young people a way out of poverty and help them to overcome their practical and personal barriers to employment. A donation from you will help us to be there for every young person who needs our support. We rely on donations to fund our free programmes, providing young people with the tools they need to thrive.
By donating to Street League today, you will be giving young people across the UK a second chance. Together, we will support young people to develop the skills, self-worth and sense of belonging needed to build a better future.
Street League is a charity that relies on donations, like yours, to help create a society in which all young people have the opportunity of secure employment for a better future.
If you're a UK taxpayer, please choose to 'Gift Aid' your donation. It will be increased by 25% with no extra cost to you.
Your donation will help improve young people's wellbeing and get moving into work, training and education around the UK.
How your donation can make a difference
Give a gift to Street League and create a brighter future for the young people who need it most
£5 can cover a young person’s travel to our programme for one day.
£25 means that we can provide one young person with a 1-to-1 session with our staff in which they are supported to overcome barriers and reach their employment goals
£40 can pay for a smart interview outfit so that we can ensure every young person feels fully equipped and confident for their job interview.
£100 can cover the cost for one young person to attend our programme for a week, giving them the chance to build a better future.
- Street League's Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
- Inspirational Young Leaders
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud