Street League's Big BBQ
The power of the game
Looking for a great gift? Lockdown BBQ? Or just looking to watch the Euros or the Olympics in style?
Street League has used football to teach communication, confidence and team-work skills to unemployed young people for over 15 years. 1,289 young people from disadvantaged communities moved into work last year thanks to the skills they built at Street League.
Grab a Street League barbeque kit today to look the part and help Street League use the power of sport to change young lives.
Raise funds to help young people reach the height of their potential!
Get in touch with Liberty to order your fundraising pack and barbecue kit today. She can also give you ideas of how your workplace, family or team can support Street League and the young people who need our support.Contact Liberty Morris
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud