Marathon Walk London
Walk for Street League!
Walk for Street League
Join us on our marathon walk around our capital city, taking in world-famous sights and less well-known corners as we trace a 26-mile route through London.
This challenging day sees us setting off early from our atmospheric event hub, and takes us through peaceful parks and alongside waterways, passing iconic landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye as we walk through the historic heart of the city.
This is a tough one-day event; at approx. 26 miles, it forms an enormous challenge for walkers. There is a half-distance option.
Take on the experience of a lifetime and raise funds to support young people from the UK's most disadvantaged areas into work or education.
Have you missed your friends and teammates through lockdown? This will give you lots of time to catch up! If you have any questions or would like to chat about getting your workplace or football team involved in a group trek, please contact Liberty.Contact Liberty Morris
Raise funds to help young people take a step toward secure employment
- Raise funds for Street League and to make a better future for young people in London and all across the UK.
- A dedicated Events Fundraiser will provide you with fundraising ideas, support and ways to help you smash your target.
- We will send you a free Street League T-Shirt to wear on the big day.
Sign up now for an experience of a lifetime and make a difference to the lives of young people.
Kiltwalk Sign Up
Please enter your details to find out more about the 2021 Kiltwalk. If have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud