Do your own thing
Take on a challenge for Street League
No challenge is too big or too small
Street League works all year round to help young people stay active, positive and motivated. We know the benefits of regular sport and exercise, as well as social interaction and down-time.
Organising your own charity fundraising event is the perfect way to help raise money for Street League – do it in your own time, on a date that suits you and in your own way!
Below are a few fundraising ideas to inspire you (and anyone you can convince to join in!)
Be brave and organise a sponsored charity event – think swims, walks, baked goods, and head shaves…! Put your Zoom quiz knowledge to good use and hold a charity quiz night and get teams to enter.
Bake cakes and take them into your place of work in exchange for a donation.
Climb a mountain, a skyscraper... or abseil off it!
Get in touch with our team for support to design your own personal challenge.Contact Liberty to get your fundraising started!
Some inspiration for us all
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud