People's Postcode Lottery
ABOUT People's Postcode Lottery
People’s Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities and good causes. People play with their chosen postcodes for a chance to win prizes. A minimum of 32% from each subscription goes directly to charities and good causes across Great Britain and internationally.
For details of the charities and good causes which are promoting and benefitting from the lottery draws, please visit the People’s Postcode Lottery website.
It costs £10 a month to play and winning postcodes are announced every day. If you would like to play People’s Postcode Lottery and help support us and other charities and good causes sign up today and join the fun! Or call People’s Postcode Lottery on 0808 1098765.
Our Partnership with People's Postcode Lottery
We are delighted to be supported by the amazing players of People’s Postcode Lottery. Players of People’s Postcode Lottery have been supporting Street League’s work with young people not in work, education or training since 2015 with £3.5 million being awarded to-date from Postcode Sport Trust.
Street League’s work, which covers an incredible 440 postcode sectors, across England and Scotland is underpinned by the invaluable support of players of People’s Postcode Lottery. Players ensure that we reach the young people who need our support the most – particularly those living in areas of high deprivation and those who face practical and personal barriers to fulfilling their potential.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud