Our partnership with Gilead Sciences
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company’s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
Gilead Sciences and Street League’s partnership began in 2019, launching Street Leagues West London academy near Gilead Sciences London HQ. Based in Hayes and Harlington, Street League aims to engage 84 young people on our academies each year, with a target of moving 50 young people into employment, education or training.
Gilead Sciences staff support young people with volunteering, including Mock Interview and CV workshop and sports sessions at our academy.
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud