ABOUT EPIC FOUNDATION
Founded in 2014, Epic Foundation is a global not-for-profit start-up based in New York City. Epic Foundation bridges the gap between a new generation of individual and corporate donors and organisations supporting children and youth. They develop new tools focused on enhancing how donors select, monitor and experience their impact. Their vision is to disrupt the philanthropic industry by combining passion and expertise with game-changing technology and partnerships.
They build and manage a portfolio of rigorously vetted social organisations that use social innovation to address injustices affecting children and youth. They monitor each organisation’s social impact, help them scale and share their findings.
Our Partnership with Epic Foundation
In 2016, Street League was delighted to be selected from that year's 1,900 applicants and added to Epic Foundation’s portfolio of 26 organisations across the world that are making a difference to the lives of children and young people. Through Epic Foundation, our work to combat poverty and youth unemployment is supported by both individual and corporate donors, to whom we are extremely grateful.Learn more about Epic Foundation
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud