Our Partnership with DHL
Since 2017, Street League and the DHL Foundation have worked across the UK on Street League’s flagship work experience programme. Street League participants are given the opportunity to attend a Street League academy tailored to logistics, engage with DHL staff and then go into a paid work experience opportunity at a DHL service centre. Since 2018, over 150 young people have been on a paid work experience placement with more than 50 young people at Street League offered work at a DHL site with many others going on to work elsewhere.
During the Street League academy, after an introductory game of football, DHL staff offer support including ‘World of work’ days introducing them to how DHL works and together, Street League and DHL prepare our participants for what might be their first experience of work.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud