Our partnership with CVC
CVC is a global private equity and investment firm that has worked in partnership with Street League since 2010. Together, we organise our flagship fundraising event, the Challenge Victory Cup, which supports Street League’s work in South London and a large portion of our aftercare service across the UK. The Challenge Victory Cup invites 32 blue chip businesses from the City of London for an unmissable night of football, food and special guests.
In 2019, over £230,000 was raised for Street League, with 400 guests playing over 50 games of football during the evening. The event is now firmly established in everyone’s calendars and moves from strength to strength each year.
CVC also supports Street League with skills-based volunteering opportunities, including mock interviews and CV workshops with our young people and CVC’s HR department, offering valuable expertise.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud