I joined Street League in 2018 as a Progressions Coordinator in West Dunbartonshire. My passion has always been supporting young people to reach their full potential and in January 2020 I was given the opportunity to manage services across Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde and West Dunbartonshire.
Although I have experience in both retail and hospitality, I have worked in Employability for 8 years across in School and Post School Services with Glasgow City Council and Action for Children.
Combining Sport and Employability to help Young People achieve their goals is something I am extremely passionate!
Being part of such a passionate and committed workforce is something I love about working at Street League.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud