Tiersha is our Progressions Coordinator for the East London Academy and joined the team in May 2018. She directly supports and upskills our young people to get into work or education, through group sessions, mentoring and 1-1s. Prior to Street League, Tiersha has worked for other charities in a paid and voluntary capacity including Mencap and UpRising, and previously worked in the marketing industry.
Tiersha’s first job was at 16 and she worked as a box office assistant in a small local theatre.
I have always enjoyed watching people progress and achieve more than they thought they was capable of and Street League has allowed me to live this passion on a daily basis!
— Tiersha Wilson
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud