Before joining street league, Rashan was a Brunel University Student studying sports science, and completed a professional year in practice at Dagenham and Redbridge football club (Sports scientist). Rashan Joined in May 2019, shortly after completing university, and started in the youth and community coach role in our South London academy.
Rashan has progressed into a Sports Coordinator and is now responsible for delivering more impact across London through his delivery and passion.
Community Coach at Millwall FC community scheme
I have been given many opportunities to develop at Street League. Working at SL is fun and engaging, with many opportunities to seize and develop from, for both staff and participants.
— Rashan Mcdonald
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud