Hannah started Street League in January 2021. Previously she was working in a Youth Voice organisation in London, and before that worked as a Programme Leader for NCS programmes in Manchester.
She has always been interested in sport and studied Sport Science, as well as working on outdoor residential camps.
Hannah plays netball and would love to learn volleyball next. She is a Liverpool fan and enjoys getting outdoors to try new adventures
Hannah’s first job was when she was 16 at a Mexican restaurant in Liverpool which also served the best (and busiest) fry up breakfast. She loved meeting new people outside of my usual friendship group.
I love working for street league because I enjoy finding opportunities for young people, and supporting them to develop essential skills to find employment. I have always loved sport so using it as a tool to help young people build their skills is perfect.
— Hannah Crosby
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud