Welcome To Street League Liverpool
What we offer
- 16-30 and not in work, education or training?
- Join our FREE sport and employability courses in Manchester.
- Support with work skills, life skills and getting you ready for work
- 1-to-1 support with career advice and mentoring, including once you've moved into a new job.
- Help with job applications and applying for apprenticeships.
- Opportunity to take nationally recognised qualifications
- Daily sports and fitness activities with our trained football, fitness and dance coaches.
- Opportunity for up to 100-hour work experience with one of our great partners
- Plus... travel expenses paid and £50 worth of free Nike sportswear.
- 0800 331 7600
- People’s Postcode Lottery players provide vital support to local youth
- Rainbow Laces Day 2021: How to be an ally in sport
- Job search tips: How to deal with rejection
- Street League's top inspirational young leaders
- Street League's top 10 Black sporting heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud