Started working for Street League down in Manchester in 2016 as a Progressions Coordinator for the new female focused 'Dance Fit' programme. Moved back up to Scotland In February 2021 and now work as the Progressions Coordinator for Glasgow West.
I really enjoy helping and supporting young people into positive destinations and watching them grown and develop in confidence.
- Street League's Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
- Inspirational Young Leaders
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud