Supporting Young People in Glasgow
We support young people in all areas of Glasgow. Looking for job vacancies, work experience, apprenticeships or training in Glasgow? Looking to find a career that suits you? Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time or temporary work, or gaining a place at college or a new qualification, Street League can help you achieve your goals.
How it works
- 16-24 and out of work, education or training? OK great... read on.
- Join our FREE 10-week sport and employability courses.
- Support with work skills, life skills and getting you ready for work i.e. CV writing, Interview skills.
- 1-to-1 support with career advice and mentoring.
- Opportunity to gain SQA qualifications.
- Daily sports and fitness activities from our trained coaches.
- Opportunity for work experience placements with one of our great partners.
- Plus... training allowance and travel expenses paid (if eligible) and FREE Nike sportswear.
Covid 19 Response
We are constantly adapting to the ever changing restrictions to ensure we are still here to fully support you achieve your goals!
Whether it be face-to face support or remote we are here to help you!
Face-to-Face: If government restrictions allow then we will deliver at venues where possible. We have smaller groups in well ventilated spaces following social distancing rules. Sanitising stations are available and masks are to be worn by anyone attending (exemptions apply).
Remote: If we are in lockdown or Tier 4 restrictions then we can adapt our services to be delivered online via zoom sessions and we have the IT and resources available to help you get involved!
Want to get involved? Get in touch today
We want to make it as easy as possible to get in touch which is why we have a number of ways to contact us. Send us a quick message on Facebook Messenger, alternatively fill in your details to the right or request a call from one of our team and we'll get in touch within 2 working days.Message us on messenger
- 0800 331 7600
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud