I joined Street League in 2012 as a Progressions Coordinator, and delivered the first ever programme in Edinburgh & Lothians from Sighthill PowerLeague. After 18 months in the role, I was given the opportunity to manage the service as we expanded into new areas.
My background is a mixture of football coaching and working with unemployed people. I studied Sports Coaching at both college and university and worked with Dundee United FC and Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in Bathgate.
Using sport as a way of engaging people, and to help them achieve their goals, is one that I am very passionate about.
Spending each day alongside like-minded people who are all fully committed to assisting young people realise their potential, is what makes Street League such a great place to work.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud