Youth & Community Coach - Edinburgh
I’m very passionate about helping young people achieve and fufil their potential through the power of sport. I love football, and I play at a professional level for Edinburgh City. I have also been coaching children, young people & women of all abilities for a number of years now & I love it.
I love working at Street League as it's very rewarding and challenging, which makes coming to work enjoyable every day.
Youth & Community Coach
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud