Progressions Coordinator - West Lothian
I have been working as a Progressions Coordinator with Street League since 2017. During this time I have been lucky enough to work with a variety of experienced staff members who have provided me with both knowledge and skills within the employability sector.
I am extremely passionate about sport and the benefits it can bring. After leaving school I completed an HNC in Sports Coaching and Development at Edinburgh College before completing a 4 year honours degree in Sports Studies at University of Stirling. I completed study on Street League and I was inspired by the way in which sport was being used to engage young people. After completing my degree I was fortunate enough to secure a position with Street League and I haven’t looked back since
Street League offers incredible opportunities to both staff and participants. Using sport to engage young people, break down barriers and support them into positive employment and education destinations is extremely rewarding. I feel lucky to be part of this organisation and look forward to be part of Street League’s growing impact.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud