Youth & Community Coach - West Lothian
I have been working as a Youth & Community Coach at Street League since 2018. I am based in West Lothian and have worked with a lot of inspiring people during my time at the company. I have a coaching background having completed a Sports Coaching course at Edinburgh College and progressing on to study PE Teaching at Edinburgh University for a short while.
My experience with leading Sport Camps and coaching multiple football teams has helped me deliver fun and engaging programme to our young people. This experience has allowed me to become confident in the role I am in today and ensure I am providing a positive change to my community.
If I had to describe Street League in one word it would be opportunity. Whether you are a participant, member of staff or even an external partner, the opportunities Street League can provide are life changing. I feel privileged to be able to make positive change for our young people in our communities and I have Street League to thank for that.
Youth & Community Coach
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud