Progressions Coordinator - Edinburgh
I joined Street League in 2015 as a Youth & Community Coach, working alongside Adam, as part of the Edinburgh Football team. I then moved into a Progressions Coordinator role in January 2020, working alongside Liam O'Kane, as part of the Edinburgh Fitness team.
My favourite sport is football and support Hibernian FC. I have 10 years coaching experience, and have previously worked at Heart of Midlothian FC and Livingston FC as an academy coach. My first job was at a local Scotmid, where I stacked shelfs.
Working for Street League is really rewarding. It's amazing being able to support and help young people on a daily basis. Getting involved in all the sporting activity is my favourite part of the job, especially the football!
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud