Progressions Coordinator - Edinburgh
Having joined Street League in 2013, I have been based at Sighthill PowerLeague ever since. I have over 15 years’ experience in youth work, having worked for Dunedin Harbour Hostel and the Rock Trust before setting up home at Street League. I pride myself on giving my all to support our participants to help them move into employment, college or training.
I have a Bachelor Of Art Honours Degree from Derby University and I am a fully qualified assessor for both SQA and Modern Apprenticeships.
Having been a part of Street League Edinburgh and Lothians for the best part of a decade, I’ve seen it grow into the success it is today. The amount of young people who have benefited from this, gives me immense pride and job satisfaction.
Best part about Street League is that I have such fun and laughs at work with my colleagues and the participants.
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud