Lesley became a Trustee of Street League in 2017 linking her passion for football and physical activity with her work in employment and employability. After almost 2 decades in local government and the same in consultancy, running her own company for 10 years, Lesley has worked with sports events, organisations and clubs, and latterly major developers across the UK in employment activities and community engagement.
Lesley is a Fellow of the RSA and an ardent supporter of Blackpool Football Club. She states joining the Board at Street League is one of the most rewarding things she has done!
Favourite sport: Football
First job: Office junior in a bank
Being part of such a professional charity delivering positive outcomes to so many young people is both rewarding and a privilege.
— Lesley Giddins
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud