Jonathan is an employment and discrimination lawyer with national firm, TLT LLP. He also chairs judicial disciplinary panels for both the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Rugby Union, as well as working with UK sports organisations on employment matters including player and manager disputes and exits.
Jonathan’s first job was as a cream and bacon boy (don’t ask!) in Glasgow and he enjoys athletics and tennis and may run another marathon one day.
Street League creates life changing opportunities for young people and their families and it is great to see and be involved in that positive difference!
— Jonathan Rennie
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud