Michael joined Street League in 2021 as HR Manager. Michael’s background is mainly in the public sector having worked in a variety of roles in Local Government and more recently in the Scottish College Sector.
Michael graduated from Strathclyde University in 2005 with a BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management and Marketing and continued his studies with an MSc in Business Information Technology Systems in 2006.
Michael is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and committee member on the CIPD West of Scotland Branch and has chaired geographical groups across the South West of Scotland arranging events for HR Professionals in the area.
Favourite sport: Golf to both watch and play
First job: General Assistant in a national frozen food retailer (not Iceland)
Street League is a great place to work as the difference our work can make to create opportunities for young people is amazing to see.
— Michael Youd
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud