Liberty joined Street League in May 2016 as an Outreach Coordinator in the London operations team. After a few years in this role, Liberty gained a job as a Trust Fundraiser in November 2018 in the HQ Commercial team. Since then she has gained the support of new funders, worked on corporate partnerships, and has helped launch exciting projects. Having worked here for nearly 5 years, Liberty has seen Street League develop and grow into an exciting, ambitious and inclusive organisation.
Favourite sport: Yoga, if that counts as a sport!
First job: Sales assistant at 16 in a department store.
I am lucky enough to have seen two sides of Street League; the incredible work of our front line staff, who work tirelessly to help young people, and our head office teams who work so hard to make everything run smoothly and keep the organisation going. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of #TeamStreetLeague.
— Liberty Morris
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud