Head of Finance & Digital
James joined Street League in 2021 as Head of Finance and Digital having previously worked in the luxury travel industry for many years. James graduated from Lancaster University in 2006 with a degree in Economics and subsequently qualified as a chartered accountant in 2012.
Favourite Sport: Football - supporting Rangers and still trying to play. Also running, where I am continuously training for that elusive marathon!
First Job: Delivering the local newspaper and working at my primary schools after-school club.
Working to make a difference in peoples lives is the best career anyone can have.
— James Rennie
Head of Finance and Digital
- People’s Postcode Lottery players provide vital support to local youth
- Rainbow Laces Day 2021: How to be an ally in sport
- Job search tips: How to deal with rejection
- Street League's top inspirational young leaders
- Street League's top 10 Black sporting heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud