Haddy joined Street League in late 2020 and started her role as a Corporate Fundraiser virtually. Focusing on corporate volunteering, she gets to engage with our corporate partners regularly, which is the highlight of her job. She previously worked for the children’s charity Make-A-Wish doing a similar role and has a degree in International Development. Haddy is very passionate the work Street League do and feels privileged to work with the amazing young people we support.
Favourite sport: I love all forms of swimming, especially in a lido (if its heated!)
First job: My first job was a bra fitter at Bravissimo.
Street League is a fun, exciting and rewarding place to work and you never get that Monday feeling!
— Haddy Darboe
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud