Transformation & Insight Lead
David joined Street League in 2013 after nine years in the public sector in Economic Regeneration and has overall responsibility for Commissioned Income and Quality Assurance framework in England. He leads the National Quality and Performance objectives in line with commissioned income contracts across England to meet internal and external standards.
David also oversees Street Leagues Data and Insight team responsible for delivering Street Leagues Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy and Social Impact reporting across the UK.
First Job: Sales Assistant in a (not so trendy) sports shop
Favourite sport: Anything indoors, that doesn’t involve a football! Swimming is a firm favourite.
I love waking up everyday knowing I’m going to work with an organisation that really does change the lives of the young people we work with, through achieving accredited qualifications and gaining real valuable work experience.
— David Doyle
Senior Contracts and Quality Manager
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud