Business Engagement Executive
Lisa started to work with Street League as the Business Engagement Executive for the Modern Apprenticeships team in early 2021. Lisa mainly covers the Edinburgh & Lothians and Dundee & Angus area is working with local employers across the Hospitality, Business Administration, Leisure and Warehouse Industries, to support them to bring modern apprentices on board and to upskill existing staff with industry recognised qualifications. Prior to working with Street League Lisa worked in a variety of retail and hospitality roles including the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Favourite sport(s): I love a wee hill walk at the weekends & going to the gym through the week!
First Job: Waitress in local Pub
It's a privilege to work at Street League. Our staff, trustees, young people and partners make it an inspiring place to be - every day.
— Lindsey MacDonald
- Street League's Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
- Inspirational Young Leaders
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud