Jean started with Street League in June 2021. Before that Jean worked for another Training Provider as Team Leader for the West of Scotland. Jean is an experienced Assessor with experience in delivering Hospitality, Retail, Pro Cookery and Food Drink Distribution Skills.
A Modern Apprentice Assessor with experience delivering, Hospitality, Pro Cookery L2, Food & Drink and Personal Licence Training. Jean’s hobbies are reading, knitting, gin tasting and socialising with friends. In her spare time she likes to travel and her first job was in the Southern General Hospital as a pupil nurse.
I am loving working with Street League and enjoy the friendly and relaxed working environment and the fact that people are important.
— Jean Gibson
- Street League's Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021
- Inspirational Young Leaders
- Street League's Top 10 Black Sporting Heroes
- Tackling racism in sport and employment
- Thank you #TeamStreetLeague 2021 London Marathon runners
- Scottish Cyclist smashes Everesting Challenge in support of Street League
- Street League appoints Dougie Stevenson as CEO
- Street League recognised at ScottishPower Foundation Awards
- Street League partners with Proof Positive
- Why (online) volunteering is here to stay
- Addressing inequality in sport and the workplace
- Street League responds to the youth unemployment crisis caused by Covid-19
- A new approach to coaching
- Encouraging people to Play Proud