DUNDEE AND ANGUS
Supporting Young People in Dundee and Angus
The Dundee and Angus team are based in Showcase the Street, Dundee and we work with young people aged 16-29yrs old within community venues across Dundee and Angus. Looking for Employment, Further Education or Training opportunities? Get in touch with our team today to see how we can support you to achieve your goals!
Are you or someone you know aged between 16-29 and looking to progress into Employment, Education or Training? We have a range of academy programmes which range from Stage 1 - 3 of the employability pipeline. See more info or sign up below!
- Join our FREE 10-week sport and employability courses
- Support with work skills, life skills and getting you ready for the workplace i.e. CV writing, Interview skills.
- Opportunity to gain SQA qualifications.
- Daily sports and fitness activities from our trained football and fitness coaches.
- Supported Job searching and applications.
- Opportunity to complete work experience (stage dependant)
- Young Persons Allowance available to those eligible
- Plus... travel expenses are paid and you will receive FREE Nike kit!
We have drop in sports sessions where we can also offer 1-2-1 support with employability skills such as creating the perfect CV or working on building confidence with Interviews. We can assist with supported Job searching and applications for employment or college.
Responding to COVID 19
We are constantly adapting to the ever changing restrictions to ensure we are still here to fully support you achieve your goals!
Whether it be face-to face support or remote we are here to help you!
Face-to-Face: We have smaller groups in well ventilated spaces following social distancing rules. Sanitising stations are available and masks are to be worn by anyone attending (exemptions apply).
Remote: We have adapted our services to be delivered online via zoom sessions and we have the IT and resources available to help you get involved!
Meet the Staff!
Cheryl Jenkins Operations Manager - Dundee and Angus
Graeme Hughes Youth and Community Coach - Angus
Katie Young Progressions Co ordinator - Angus
Want to get involved? Get in touch today
We want to make it as easy as possible to get in touch which is why we have a number of ways to contact us. Send us a quick message on either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, alternatively fill in your details to the right or request a call from one of our team and we'll get in touch within 2 working days.Message us on whatsapp Message us on messenger
- 0800 331 7600